Friday, June 12, 2009

third post

Third post!! Go me.

So, if ever you've been here before, waiting anxiously for me to update, well, sorry. To tell the truth, I had completely forgotten about this blog... Until today...

So, here I am, with a new layout, and a new post... I'll be sure to update more often now...

Not that I believe anyone's going to read this, but writing is kinda soothing for me... It kinda gives me the same feeling it'd get on a rainy Sunday morning, on my bed under the blankets, with a hot cup of coffee and a good book... Did I mention I loved rain? <3

Sigh, I am rambling like a hm, rambling idiot... Oh well, who cares?

Anyway, I think the future posts will be more interesting...

Stuff I like, dislike, and what not ;)

Well then, till then,
babye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment