Sunday, June 28, 2009

King of Pop is no more :(

Two days ago, my dad texted me to tell me about Michael Jackson's death.

Well, I must say that I was pretty shocked and saddened. I texted him back to ask him to confirm the news, because it felt so unbelievable. When he did, I was like NO WAY :(

I liked his music. He was an incredible artist. I remember when I was still young (yeah young, cause now I feel so much older), I used to imitate him from his video clips... Like Earth Song... And we had a huge poster of him. It's still in a drawer somewhere... And I used to try to learn Thriller's choreography or imitate/exaggerate his signature hiccups when we sang his songs...

I'm really really sad. I know he caused a lot of controversy with all the stuff with children in his home and all. But I never believed he was what the press made him look like. In his interviews, he looked pretty naive but genuine.

Well, anyway, let us all remember him as the Pop legend that he was and will always be.

R.I.P Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment