Friday, July 24, 2009

ABC music meme

So, I saw this on someone's blog and decided to do mine... Basically, you only have to name one artist you listen to for each one of the letters. I'll try my best to show off the diversity of my musical taste :P Might not cite all my favourites though :(

Btw, I know I should be writing my fic, but here I am wasting my time on a meme. Oh well.

A. Angels & Airwaves
B. Blue October
C. Christophe Mae
D. Dashboard Confessional
E. Enrique Iglesias
F. Finger Eleven
G. Go Radio
H. Hillsong United
I. Iron and Wine
J. Jean-Jacques Goldman
K. Kyo
L. Landon Pigg
M. Maroon 5
N. Natalia Oreiro
O. Oasis
P. Pink
Q. Quietdrive
R. Rise Against
S. Shakira
T. The Calling
U. Utada Hikaru
V. Vertical Horizon
W. Wideawake
X. Xbreed
Y. Yellowcard
Z. Zed

And just because I can't sleep, I'm doing it for song titles also... First Song Title that pops to my mind:

A. Another Heart Calls - The All-American Rejects
B. Broken - Lifehouse
C. Could it be any Harder - The Calling
D. Dernière Danse - Kyo
E. Ensemble - Jean-Jacques Goldman
F. Feeling This - blink-182
G. Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt
H. Hate Me - Blue October
I. It Hurts - Angels & Airwaves
J. Jasey Rae - All Time Low
K. Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
L. Last Goodbye - Alex Band
M. Maybe Tomorrow - Billy Bauer Band
N. No It Isn't - +44
O. One Man Drinking Games - Mayday Parade
P. Please - Alex Band
Q. Quit Your Life - MxPx
R. Return to Me - The Last Goodnight
S. Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas
T. The Phrase That Pays - The Academy Is...
U. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
V. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
W. Wish You Were Here With Me - Enrique Iglesias
X. Xie Xie Ni De Wen Rou - S.H.E. featuring Fahrenheit
Y. You Make it Real - James Morrison
Z. Zzzzz- The Cab

No comments:

Post a Comment