Monday, October 31, 2011

Real life stuff no one cares about...

I don't usually post anything too personal about myself, but I guess no one really reads what I write on here... so, why not?

I've been feeling kind of down lately. It's like I'm in some kind of emotional drought. I long to be more open, to have trust in people, to stop expecting to be disappointed.

The funny thing is that I was starting to get over my issues, when once again, I ended up being deceived by someone.

I'm starting to wonder whether the problem is on my side. Maybe I expect too much from them. Maybe I tend to see friendship when all they see is some kind of nice and naive girl they can -excuse the language- screw with. I don't know. I feel like I'm too young to be so cynical and bitter. But I can't help it.

I'm starting to believe that the only one I can really trust is God (well Him and my family). At least, I know they'll never give up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment