Sunday, November 20, 2011

Writer's Block

I haven't been able to write anything for quite a long time now. I think I know why I was suddenly hit by this terrible case of writer's block. Writing has always been a way for me to escape from reality, just like reading, listening to music, anime, video games, dramas and tv shows. I've always had a tendency of becoming overly attached and interested in stuff, so as not to really be concerned by the world around me. I kinda loved living lost in my own head and God knows I really needed the distraction, when I was younger... But I guess I finally realised that I'm an adult now, and I know I can't continue to live in that bubble forever. I have responsibilities, I can't continue to treat life as a picture. Time isn't stopping, money isn't growing on trees and I guess that by leaving me, my muses have kinda forced me to try and sort my life out.

This probably makes no sense. Blogging at 2AM is rarely a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment